Home » , » Simbhu Hansika Marriage Confirmed

Simbhu Hansika Marriage Confirmed

Written By die4mp3 on Saturday 20 July 2013 | 04:34

 
This purely official, Kollywood Actor Simbhu and South Indian Actress Hansika are going to Marry each other, This was officially confirmed by Simbhu's father  T.Rajender, He recently annouced that he is happy with Hansika Motwani as his daughter-in-law. 

Hansika Tweeted
"Been hearing to many rumours abt my personal life, so jus wana clear.yes!I’m seeing Str:) n hence I wouldnt like 2talk abt my personal life ”. 

 Simbhu Tweeted
 “Yes I’m with Hansika and right now she is doing really good and marriage will be decided by our family … Hope u will respect our privacy”.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Tollyreels - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger